Planning and optimizing layouts
You want to expand your production by a new hall and need a hall layout? Or do you want to change the arrangement of your machines and workstations? In this module, your employees learn to define planning restrictions, create rough and fine layouts and evaluate different variants.
At the end of this module the participants should:
• understand which planning restrictions are relevant for layout planning
• have become acquainted with methods to produce rough and fine layouts
• specifeing criteria for an evaluation, and
• Layoutvarianten mit der Nutzwertanalyse vergleichen können.
• Ingo Pläster, IWT
• Basics of layout planning
• Planning restrictions
• Basic and fine layout variants
• Monetary and non-monetary evaluation criteria
• Value analysis
• Develop and present approaches for your own company
The seminar is aimed at employees from the areas of management, work preparation, industrial engineering, process innovation, design, order entry, sales and employees from areas where change projects are planned.